Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Job ID: 763855
Our client, a leading FM company, have a requirement for a x3 Maintenance Technicians to work on a brand new, 7 year public sector contract covering Bedfordshire. You will be required to carry out planned and reactive building fabric tasks safely across multiple public sector buildings.
• To deliver pre-planned and reactive maintenance tasks
• To utilise initiative and planning tools to deliver efficiencies with a customer focus, ensuring communication with site teams on tasks being undertaken.
• Undertaking proactive and reactive tasks including general fabric maintenance, installation, decorating, basic plumbing and painting.
• Completing Emergency Lighting testing, Lamp Changing and Water Hygiene tap checks.
• Completing filter cleaning.
• Reviewing helpdesk reports on a daily basis.
• Liaising daily with the Regional Manager to provide updates on tasks.
We are looking for someone with experience working in a mobile maintenance role. You must have a valid UK drivers licence and experience of working in a customer facing, fast paced environment.
On offer is a competitive salary of up to £23,500 plus a 'industry best' company van. They have a strong learnign and development programme in place for staff as well as plenty of incentives and annual bonuses etc.
If you are interested in the role, please apply NOW! Our client are looking urgently to get the right people in and will interview quickly!
Share this post