Street care Supervisor
You will be responsible for supervising the implementation of civil and structural engineering schemes. This includes supervising the day-to-day activities of operatives, gangs & sub-contractors.
- The main area of work you will be responsible for are the supervision of civil and structural engineering schemes from the revenue & capital programmes of work.
- You will plan work activities and supervise staff for schemes of any value undertaken by the section involving individuals, gangs, sub-contractors.
- You shall conduct daily briefings, undertake the daily selection of appropriate plant & materials and ensure a high standard of workmanship at all times.
- Driving License Category B
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme – Supervisory Level or above.
- New Roads and Street Works Accreditation – Supervisor Level.
- Civil Engineering related Level 1 & 2 qualification.
- In depth knowledge & understanding of health & safety legislation including The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015.
- Significant relevant experience in the supervision of highway works in particular resurfacing works. Including a comprehensive knowledge of civil engineering work equipment, materials and the ability to judge when to make a decision on site and when to refer to the appropriate senior officer.
- This post is 37 hours plus contractual overtime making the role 44 hours post.
- Any hi-viz clothing will be provided
- £14.18 per hour PAYE / £17.45 per hour Umbrella
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560