Customer Service / Helpdesk
Summary of Role:
The Help Desk is committed to excellence by providing a first class service in a highly customer focused environment, ensuring that the best possible service is provided at all times to the customer. Highly supportive of the team around you, you will demonstrate strong team working skills and the ability to work with people at all levels.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Maintain a prompt, efficient and reliable service level to all customers as outlined within the agreed service level agreements.
• Ensure that quality checks on completed work are carried out on a regular basis, thereby ensuring that all work undertaken is of a high standard.
• Utilise relevant information and ensure that company resources are used to ensure optimum efficiency in the Help Desk and guarantee that resource saving initiatives will be adhered to.
• Provide assistance to other departments when working at weekends with administration and other work that may be useful.
• Entering data and processing documentation accurately and in accordance with company procedures to ensure information systems are kept up to date to ensure the team can obtain up to date and accurate information.
• Ensure that the production of typing, photocopying and faxing is accurately presented in a professional style and is in line with company procedures.
• Having a degree of knowledge and understanding of the business giving the customer confidence that they are dealing with professional representatives of the company who are able to assist with their queries.
• Proactively using initiative to answer customer faults / queries on the telephone in the first instance to ensure company resources are not wasted on unnecessary service provider visits. Take ownership of problems and ensure they are dealt with to the customer’s satisfaction.
• To be helpful, informative and courteous to all customers, in all situations
• To be customer focused and possess excellent listening and communication skills.
Candidates will ideally have 6-12 months help desk/call centre experience
1 in 4 Weekend shift (Sat and Sun) rest d