Helpdesk Operator – BMS
£19,000 + shift allowance
Contact Helen Phillips
We are currently looking for a BMS Helpdesk Operative to provide helpdesk support to this prestigious contract. Answering calls promptly and professionally.
SHIFT – this role works on a 24 hour function, 7 days a week. Shifts are 4 days on and then 4 days off, working 12 hour shifts 7-7 (days and nights)
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Working on the above shift patter
- Monitor the building BMS Trend system and take appropriate action to any alarms
- Carryout daily site checks and action any findings
- Carryout first line investigations of faults
- Assist the onsite delivery manager with arranging contractors attendance, answering call and closing out work orders on the system.
- Where required, maintain the office filing system in accordance with company policy, both electronic and hard copy files
- Provide administrative support for the effective, compliant and timely delivery of departmental duties in accordance with Government Regulatory and Statutory undertakings, complying with all Health & Safety and Environmental standards and policies.
- Answer all incoming telephone calls promptly and professionally.
- All other duties as reasonably required
You must have significant experience working within this role or similar (Helpdesk, Customer Service, Call Agent etc.) ideally within a Property Maintenance, Construction, Facilities Manager, Engineering etc. or similar environment. Experience working within a fast paced busy environment.
Experience of working to KPIS.
Fully IT literate with excellent communication skills.
It would be an advantage to have experience working with a BMS (Building Management System) system.
ONLY Apply if you are happy with the above shift pattern!