Personal Assistant/ PA
A new opportunity has become available to provide support the Director of Business & Skills with a variety of tasks – from diary and inbox management to supporting key directorate meetings with agendas and minute taking. A key part of the role will be intelligently supporting the Director of Business & Skills with the day to day running of the directorate. You will be the first point of contact for citizens, visitors and regional partners for the Director of Business & Skills; both in the office and by phone/ email.
- Experience of providing administrative support within a busy organisation where accuracy and pace are vital
- Proven ability to prioritise in a dynamic office environment, managing a complex workload
- Experience of dealing with multiple senior stakeholders
- Experience of organising and supporting meetings or events.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to quickly establish strong working relationships with internal and external colleagues and be able to work as part of a team
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail (literacy and numeracy)
- Initially 3 month temporary contract
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560