Job Title: M&E Maintenance Engineer
Location: Kent, Guildford, Reading, Essex, Brighton, Hemel Hempstead
Job ID: 763901
Our client, a leading, award winning facilities management company, are looking for an electrical bias M&E Maintenance Engineer to work on a large contract covering Kent, Guildford, Essex, Brighton, Hemel Hempstead and Reading areas. No London sites.
• To undertake all M&E reactive and planned maintenance tasks allocated and completed to an agreed standard, and to be available when on-call to ensure effective response and resolution, to then satisfy customer needs/escalation where appropriate.
• To ensure work is carried out in compliance with all health and safety requirements and to adhere to the best working practices.
• To sponsor and complete M&E surveys and technical reports as necessary and to cascade all key data to relevant personnel throughout field operations.
• To act in accordance to the Health and Safety policy when issues as such arise
• To work proactively to manage task volumes in conjunction with the Planning and Dispatch team
• To ensure appropriate audits and checks (seasonal) are carried out in line with standards provided
• To actively support colleagues building a teamwork approach e.g. – supporting with training and up skilling of apprentices and communicating regularly and assisting when required.
• To provide M&E technical support as required, e.g. advice regarding major operational issues.
• A recognised Apprenticeship or Qualification in M&E Services/Maintenance
• Previous experience in M&E
• A valid UK driving licence
• 17th Edition – Desirable
• Gas Safe Certified – Desirable
• City & Guilds Test and Inspection – Desirable
What's on offer?
• Competitive salary up to £31,738
• Company van and fuel card
• 1 in 4 call out rota
• Overtime available for all engineers
• Annual bonus scheme
This role is an urgent requirement and our client are looking to interview ASAP, week commencing 1st April if possible. If you are interested in the position please apply now!
Share this post