Job Title: Fabric Engineer/Handyman
Our client, a leading, award winning facilities management company, are looking for a Fabric Engineer/Handyman to work on a large contract covering Guildford, Reading, Brighton, occasionally Essex and Hemel Hempstead. Highly unlikely to be required to travel into London.
• To support and assist the Team Leader and General Builder for the day to day works required
• To have basic knowledge and understanding of construction principles and practices
• To carry out various repair & renewal works to our clients external and internal customer focused areas, that may include but not limited to: -
• Basic Painting and Decorating
• Deep Cleaning
• Assist with surveys if required
• To ensure compliance to all H&S related areas including, skills related training, accreditation, effective H&S auditing and adherence to testing schedules
• To volunteer help outside own functional area
• To maximise production levels by ensuring efficient controlling of materials purchased
• To support with the development and implementation of cost savings to the Client
• Ensure all activities are undertaken by all team members with the corporate Values and Behaviours in mind
• Recognised apprenticeship in a Building Trades discipline
• Competent to carry out works across multiple building trades disciplines
• An electrical competence
• IT Literacy
• CSCS Card
What's on offer?
• Competitive salary up to £27,539
• Company van and fuel card
• 1 in 4 call out rota
• Overtime available for all engineers
• Annual bonus scheme
This role is an urgent requirement and our client are looking to interview ASAP, week commencing 1st April if possible. If you are interested in the position please apply now!
Please note that 24/7 site cover is required by some sites on this contract, and a DBS check is reequired due to the nature of some sites.
Share this post