Rate: £20.04 an hour
Short term to long term
Monday – Friday
My client are currently recruiting for a HR advisor for a role based in Yate. They are seeking a flexible and enthusiastic HR Advisor who enjoys a fast-paced, challenging and varied workload, is responsive to business need and offers a credible, pragmatic approach to problem-solving within an established framework. They are looking for an experienced HR professional to join a busy HR Team providing a generalist HR service for Integra.
- Provide specialist and credible HR advice, guidance and complex case management support on a range of issues to managers at all levels across Integra with the aim of timely, appropriate resolution and risk mitigation for the organization. This will include managing cases through to Member appeals and employment tribunals where necessary and advising formal Panels
- Lead HR requirements for significant workforce change projects (including TUPE), ensuring appropriate consultation and involvement of staff, TUs and partner organizations
- To act as a professional point of reference for other HR team colleagues, working collaboratively where necessary, to contribute towards business objectives and key performance indicators, such as the effective management of sickness absence etc
- Coordinate and/or provide standard and non-standard management information and analysis/ evaluation to enable the organization to understand its workforce, particularly within a commercially driven employment context
- Proven contemporary HR delivery experience and sound technical expertise in employee relations legislation, case work practice and change management principles, ideally gained within a complex operating environment
- Professionally qualified – ideally to Associate CIPD (intermediate level) or equivalent level of experience
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills to empathise with and influence a wide range of stakeholders
- Trained in job evaluation methodology, Hay preferable (or willingness to be trained in Hay methodology)
If you are interested and would like more information please call 0117 917 4560 and ask for Courtleigh.