Short term Contract
Pay Rate: £15.36
Monday to Friday
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Payable officer professional to join a busy Team providing a generalist financial service, the Finance division of the business. The Accounts Payable Officer will play a key role in ensuring that an efficient and effective service is provided in relation to supplier invoice payments.
MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide advice to internal services on the invoice payment process including requisitions and purchase orders.
- Entry and posting of supplier invoices and payment request forms including the processing of invoices from system interfaces e.g. Orchard, Trace (feeder systems)
- Assist with the Payment Run process for BACS, Cheques and Sundry Cheques.
- Assist with the correct operation of the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) in accordance with HMRC guidelines, including identifying work within scope of CIS and the deduction recording and deduction of all tax due under the scheme.
- Creation and amendment of supplier accounts
- Review supplier statements
- Creation and testing of procedure notes
- Experience of accounts payable module within a computerised financial management system
- Data inputting
- Developed use of excel for calculations, data management
- Knowledge of Value Added Tax (VAT) for accounts payables
- Experience in spreadsheets.
If you would like more information please call Courtleigh on 0117 917 4560.