Infrastructure System Team Leader
To ensure the continued service and management of the Datacentres, Storage and Virtual environments (EMC Storage, VMware and CommVault) and private cloud solutions.
Major Tasks and Activities:
- Operational management of our clients IS Core Infrastructure
- Overall responsibility for the Infrastructure Team
- Accountability for Remedy Queues, BAU and Project Workloads
- Management and remediation of the Infrastructure to agreed SLA / KPI’s.
- Manage relationships with 3rd Parties / Vendors to provide Operational support and maintenance of core infrastructures.
- Collaborate with Enterprise and Infrastructure Architects on Infrastructure strategy
- Accountability for all aspects of security, management and maintenance of our clients IS Data Centres
- Ownership of Technical documentation and acceptance of designs into service.
- Overall responsibility for the monitoring, management and reporting of the following technologies to the agreed performance levels and standards:
- Ensure 24x7x365 availability of all core infrastructure
- Maintenance of core Storage infrastructure to operational standards
- Maintenance of core VMware infrastructure to operational standards
- Maintenance of core Backup infrastructure to operational standards
- Core infrastructure performance tending and capacity management
- Overview of Operational and Technical Documentation to agreed standards.
- Management reports detailing Storage and Virtual Server performance and capacity trending
- Core Infrastructure meets agreed core SLA’s and KPI’s (Service Level Agreement)
- All processes are maintained to agreed performance standards
- Satisfied customer base
- Up to date and quality Operational and Technical Documentation
Share this post