Location: Digital Team - Denton
My client are currently for a Developer to come in to a role in Denton. The Analyst will contribute to the provision of professional high quality Digital and Business Intelligence solutions f by owning and contributing to initiatives which cultivate and drive innovation across all aspects of the facilities management offer and product set in support of VF business objectives. This is a pro-active role, transforming and managing a large databases and front end computer aided and digital systems, seeking insights, business process improvements and automation - working alongside and in partnership with ‘operational and contract mobilisation teams managing specialist suppliers and our in-house delivery teams’. As well as supporting the testing, deployment and on-going support to users of our digital business toolset.
- Engaging with the different contracts in the VF business to understand software requirements as well as change management needs.
- Assisting with the planning and monitoring of defined VF systems, data and digital tools development projects.
- Set-up, manage and administrate data in core Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) systems (Maximo, Concerto, Concept) to support core VFM processes such as:
- Planned and Reactive works
- Process Mapping
- Commercial Activities
- Planning and delivery of mobilisations
- System Development and Innovation
- High quality delivery of user training sessions for VF systems and digital business tools, ensuring content and supplementary materials are developed to defined standards
- Data migration.
- Use of analytical techniques to clean, transform, analyse and Interpret data using statistical techniques and visualisation tools (BIRT, Microsoft Power BI, Power Pivot, Power View and Excel).
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Systems commercial management and configuration for our Maximo 7 system, assessing commercial requirements and building the relevant commercial data and reporting capabilities to properly support the relevant VF business commercial processes.
- Report Development utilising the VF Business Reporting Tools such as (BIRT, SQL(DB2), TOAD, SQL(SERVER), Microsoft Power BI, Nimbus Process Mapping, Process Performance Measurement Tools etc.)
- Content development for digital tools such as eForms (APPENATE), Digital Process Mapping (NIMBUS), EDMS (SharePoint) and future digital tools.
- Strong knowledge and experience of working with IBM Maximo (7+) in an administration / support or development capacity.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (BIRT, Microsoft Power BI), databases (DB2).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Effective persuasion and negotiation skills and the ability to manage expectations.
If you would like more information please contact Courtleigh on 0117 917 4560