Senior Systems Development Officer
I’m looking for a Senior Systems Development Officer to work within the Finance System Support team. This role will provide the opportunity to assist with and support the upgrade from our current ERP system to the Oracle cloud. The position will require you to have knowledge and experience in maintaining financial accounting systems, with experience upgrading and implementing financial systems.
- You will need to be AAT qualified as a minimum or have relevant experience.
- Strong IT skills to include Excel are required along with the ability to analyse and sort large volumes of data.
- Previous experience of Oracle would be desirable.
Some of the key tasks of this role will include:
- Working with the team, department, suppliers and wider project team to:
- Carry out testing, logging outcomes, reporting issues.
- Completing and reviewing configuration documents.
- Ensuring key system reconciliations completed.
- Assisting with set up and testing of interface inbound and outbound files.
- Analysing data.
- Reviewing reports, collating requirements, and writing reports.
- Reviewing archiving requirements and solutions.
- Helping with training and knowledge transfer.
- £17.88 per hour Umbrella
- Truro, Cornwall
- Temporary contract
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560