A new opportunity has become available to make sure CSC and customer reports via CRM (customer relationship management software) – Firmstep - are efficiently and effectively processed. Proactively check other systems to make sure W&R records are up to date and accurate.
- Deal with enquiries from customers, Councillors and general public in relation to W&R services; resolve at first point of contact where possible. Have a broad knowledge of W&R services and take responsibility for reducing issues needing to be escalated to supervisors / managers
- Systematically investigate Firmstep reports using previous Firmstep reports and Bartec events, process reports, keeping customers updated - make sure Firmstep records are organised and current via stringent housekeeping methods (where reports are invalid, refer customers to weblinks and explain, in clear, sensitive and diplomatic way why we will / cannot not take action)
- Experience of providing help, advice and assistance to colleagues and of sharing knowledge / skill
- Experience of using CRM systems and recognising importance of updating records used by many
- Understand importance of working within a team needing to achieve group objectives or targets
- Highly effective at self-management, able to prioritise work, have experience of working to tight deadlines; have understanding how delays impact service delivery / customer need.
- Temporary contract
- £10.07 per hour
- Barnstable, Devon
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560