Principal Infrastructure Funding Negotiator
Monday – Friday (0900- 1700)
My client are currently recruiting for a candidate for the role working as a Principal Infrastructure Funding Negotiator based in Oxford. The ideal candidate must have a background in planning, legal or local authority experience with stakeholder management.
- To be the single point of contact for developers, district and OCC teams for a number of strategic development sites
- To represent and articulate the County Council’s interests in all dealings with developers, landowners, City & District councils and others
- To Project manage and coordinate the Development process from initial concept (local plan) to initial approach from developer, pre-application discussions through to the signing of the S106 agreement
- To be responsible for the efficient and effective process and coordination of OCC teams.
- To understand progress, critical timescales, resource implications, issues and risks and update the strategic sites programme
- To be the intelligent client and instruct, manage and monitor production of the legal agreement, consulting with expert officers.
If you would like more information on the role please call and ask for Courtleigh, number to call me on is 0117 917 4560.