Our engineering client based in Stockport is looking to recruit a CNC Machinist for the night shift.
To machine components to a very high standard to satisfy customer requirements and quality.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manufacture components from engineering drawings, whilst working within company Quality procedures.
• Interpret engineering drawings to customer specifications in order to produce components to the correct standards within the estimated production times and Company quality procedures.
• Ensure housekeeping standards are maintained to ensure a safe and clean working environment.
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Good communication skills
• Flexible and adaptable to change
• Problem solving
• Ability to work permanent night shift
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
• Produce components to the correct standards within the estimated production times.
• Machining high grade material for example Inconel 718.
• Must have experience on working CNC turn/mill machining centres including setting, operating and editing programs. Fanuc or mazatrol
• Be able to read and interpret engineering drawings
• Use a range of precision measuring equipment
• Previous experience in manufacturing large components preferably in the oil and gas industry.
• Able to work on a shift basis
• Night Shift – 4 Shifts
So, if you have the right skills and experience please apply now!
Salary is £41300 to £42600 inclusive of Shift Allowance