Selective Group Recruitment is seeking a professional, self-motivated individual with proven sales administration experience to join our client based in Aylesbury for the position of Sales and Customer Support Administrator.
Job role: Sales & Customer Support Administrator
Salary: Negotiable (depending on experience)
Holiday: 25 days plus Bank Holidays
Benefits: Pension scheme
- Process and management of new systems and spare parts customer orders.
- Communication with direct customers, distributors and regional sales offices on the processing and delivering of orders.
- Arrangement of shipping/freight forwarding partners for safe and timely transportation of goods with appropriate paperwork.
- Liaison with manufacturing to ensure goods are available for on time delivery to customers.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Processing complete system orders, spare parts orders, spare part returns and customs clearance ensuring all relevant paperwork is in place and communicated efficiently and effectively to relevant parties.
- Provide effective and efficient feedback and updates to both internal and external customers related to customer service activities.
- Generate invoices.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT
- Previous sales administration experience.
- 5 years’ experience in a customer service role.
- Experience supporting a global install base.
- Experience of working in an organization with an international focus.
If you are interested and believe you have suitable skills and experience to be considered for this position then please apply.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.