Our Sheffield Based client is a dynamic, friendly and professional organisation. Proud to be first choice for high strength, high performance alloys. With a long tradition in steel stock-holding, who offer a complete range of products. True to their family traditions and company values, they provide a personal and flexible service to meet all customers’ needs.
To support the commercial team in all aspects of the business with an emphasis on business development within the UK Oil & Gas Industry.
• Produce own quotations to designated accounts, follow these up promptly and provide
feedback of market pricing to the team leader.
• To meet budgeted sales and margin targets for designated customers.
• Provide market feedback on pricing, competitive activity and any projects / new
business opportunities to the Team Leader.
• To work closely with the Sector Leader to highlight any areas or customers to be
visited, or contacted in the case of new accounts.
• Provide timely and concise visit reports.
• Attend any relevant trade shows or exhibitions if required to do so
• Building Job Costing’s
• Account Relationship Management
• Process orders and track progress
• Liaise with internal & external departments as well as updating clients on progress
• Generate new and repeat business and follow up on leads
• Develop/maintain relationships with key customers and ensure maximum customer
• Promote the company’s products
• Assistance in resolution of customer complaints
We seek a highly motivated career driven individual who is looking to grow and develop over time, you will need resilience, drive and determination to succeed in a highly competitive, ever developing commercial environment, within a niche industry.
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills
• Flexibility for travel as required
• Computer literate
• Ability to work independently
• Outstanding problem solving skills
• Fluent in English (Written & spoken)
• Experience of Sales/Business Development in the Metals Industry
• Experience of a manufacturing environment.
• Experience of account management direct and over the phone
• Internal & External sales, 2 days per week potential travel within the UK
Core Competencies and Attributes:
• Motivated and target driven
• Negotiating and influencing
• Team player
Hours of Work:
• Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm (1 hour lunch)
• Mainly office based, potential travel 2 days per week
Pay and Benefits:
• £ 25-30 – negotiable
• Contributory pension scheme
• Modern, clean working environment with free onsite parking
Share this post