Job Title: HGV Technician
We are currently recruiting for HGV Fitters/Technicians for our Immingham based client.
The successful applicant must be enthusiastic, reliable and hard working with both skill and experience working on both HGVs and LCVs and will be expected to work to a consistently high quality in everything they do.
Applicants must be NVQ or City & Guilds qualified (or equivalent) and must have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
Franchised Main Dealer experience is preferred but all backgrounds will be consideration.
Main duties and responsibilities will be as follows:
• Inspection and repair of vehicles to DVSA standards including MOT preparation and presentation to test;
• Fault diagnosis including the use of specialist market leading diagnostic equipment;
• General mechanical and electrical repairs;
• Offsite working, including breakdown attendance; and
• A focus on customer service and a dedication to keeping our customer’s vehicles on the road and minimising downtime.
Multiple shift patterns and hours of work available.