Housing Solutions Officer
Pay rate: £21.00
Short term contract
My client are recruiting for an enthusiastic, experienced generic housing officer to join our busy team. They are a friendly and supportive team, able to offer flexible working in a modern environment. As a generic officer managing a diverse workload, we are looking for someone able to prioritise their own workload. We currently work to a patch based system, for which you will be responsible for rental income and ASB management, estate inspections, and the range of tenancy management duties.
- Undertake all duties in accordance with Council policies, in particular those relating to Customer Care and Equal Opportunities.
- Undertake such other duties as may reasonably be allocated to the candidate, which may involve providing assistance in any section of the department as may be required from time to time.
- Undertake any duties regarding health, safety and welfare at work, civil contingencies and business continuity which may reasonably be allocated to the postholder as a result of legislation, codes of practice or Council policies.
- Liaise with all parties to seek agreement on satisfactory outcomes to reports of ASB
- Make referrals to the West Sussex Mediation Service and monitor outcomes.
If you would like more information please call 0117 917 4560 and ask Courtleigh.