Are you an experienced foreman with specific experience working on residential developments and looking for a new opportunity?
With a strong pipeline of work in the Gloucestershire region this is an excellent opportunity ot grow an established but growing business in the region.
- Managing the workforce efficiently.
- Ensuring the correct utilisation of plant.
- Material scheduling and call off.
- Management of subcontract works relevant to civils operation.
- Setting out of minor works.
- Raising technical queries.
- Maintaining records of site works
- Management of health and safety of workforce.
- Liaison with Site Managers and clients to ensure the smooth running of the site.
The ideal candidate for the Site Foreman opportunity will possess:
- A good knowledge of Civils within the building industry with 5 years’ experience including having new homes developments.
- Up to date knowledge of health and safety obligations and building legislation
- CSCS Card.
- Valid First Aid at Work certificate.
- Ability to provide and maintain setting out and dimensional control when required.
- Demonstrate the right behaviors to ensure the culture is in line with our Company values.
To find out more about this opportunity and to register your interest APPLY NOW or call Andy Fletcher on 0117 917 4560 or 07540 657 273