ICT Business Analyst
A new opportunity has become available to undertake the investigation, analysis, review and documentation of all or part of a business in terms of business functions and processes, the information used and the data on which the information is based. The definition of requirements for improving any aspect of the processes and systems and quantification of potential business benefits. The creation of viable specifications and acceptance criteria in preparation for the construction of information and communication systems.
You will also liaise with Programme Management Office and Business Solution Teams during business case development, maintain a watching brief up to handover of the project, supporting the development of project ideas in support of business objectives leading to the development of the business case and functional requirement specification.
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Demonstrable track record of contributing to service improvement and seeking innovation
- Experience of developing positive business relationships at all levels to help achieve business objectives
- Demonstrable track record of influencing and managing change
- Experience of working in partnership to deliver improved outcomes
- Experience of contributing to the development of ICT strategies and project portfolios to help achieve complex organisations’ business objectives
- Initially a temporary contract until the end of July 2019
- £19.23 per hour Umbrella
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560