A new opportunity has become available to undertake effective day to day management of the Council’s property portfolio, assist with strategic asset management initiatives, such as regeneration projects and portfolio reviews.
- Dispose of assets (whether by way of a lease, freehold or licence) from initial authority/declaration of surplus, valuation, marketing, agreement of terms, completion.
- Identify assets with development potential and advice on planning, legal and financial implications.
- Undertake property management functions including rent review, lease renewals, service charge assessment, assignments, surrender negotiations, marketing of void premises, implementation of new leases, and tenant compliance with lease covenants.
- Demonstrable experience in property management and understanding of related law including Landlord and Tenant legislation Substantive
- Experience in undertaking valuations for a range of purposes and an understanding of best practice valuation procedures.
- Newton Abbot
- £22.05 per hour
- Temporary contract