Marketing Campaign Manager
A new opportunity has become available to develop and implement marketing and communications plans to meet the needs of the industry and promote products and services, develop campaigns to communicate and market the outputs of work, support the delivery of the annual marketing plan, and contribute to enhancing relationships and reputation, and to align with the business plan.
Liaise effectively with the customer experience and business development teams to understand members’ and other stakeholders’ business drivers and priorities in order to understand and deliver the marketing and communications plans to promote a positive perception of the company and facilitate corporate benefits realisation.
- Develop and implement marketing and communication plans and campaigns, as part of the overarching strategy, to raise the profile of RSSB’s work, products and services identifying channels, timescales and appropriate evaluation metrics
- Support the development and understanding of all current and future RSSB products and services and their marketing, PR and communications requirements by establishing effective relationships with key external and internal stakeholders.
- Working with the wider marketing team and internal clients, lead the development and execution of specific marketing, message development, PR and communications plans for the business, in support of the overarching strategy.
- Location: Moorgate, London
- Start Date: Tues 23rd April 2019/ASAP
- Pay Rate: £45-£48k
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560