Business Development Manager
Location: Central London.
My client are recruiting for an experienced Business development manager to join a well establish team at their work place. The organisation provides a confidential health and safety reporting service to the transport and infrastructure sectors with ambitious plans to expand their impact by increasing the number of businesses we work with.
You will be a brand ambassador for the business, passionate about who we are and what we do, promoting our service and the benefits of enabling staff to speak out confidentially. You will take a consultative approach, listening to the needs of potential members to help them identify how becoming members of the community can help mature their safety culture and meet their business objectives. You will help grow the capability of the whole team to support business development.
- You will be a great listener, matching your approach to customer requirements and values, and able to understand what potential members need.
- Able to use your consultative sales approach to secure new members, you have proven ability to use a variety of new business development lead generation approaches, from cold calling to presenting to sector groups, able to tailor your approach for different audiences.
- You will have proven sales experience, be self-motivated and comfortable working within a target driven environment that isn’t solely focused on revenue generation.
- You don’t need to have in depth knowledge of health and safety or the transport and infrastructure sectors, however some experience would be beneficial.
- The ideal Candidate is required to have
- Excellent consultative selling skills demonstrated within a business to business environment
- Excellent communications skills encompassing written, formal presentation and conversational skills.
- A track record of business to business sales success against targets
- Market analysis and business development planning capabilities
- A full driving licence and access to a car.
If you would like more information on the role please call 0117 917 4560 and ask for Courtleigh.