English and German speaking
6 month Contract
£16.62 PAY or £21.32 LTD an hour
Contact Helen Phillips
You must be able to speak & write German.
CV application deadline Friday 5th April
We are currently looking for an experienced Personal Assistant to provide a total confidential administrative support service at Director level including:
- Serve as liaison and first point of contact for the office, including providing support to departments reporting to the Directors.
- Scheduling appointments and managing the Director’s calendars.
- Managing correspondence and communications.
- Receiving and dealing with telephone enquiries (internal and external), including follow-up.
- SAP Time Management.
- Co-ordinating travel arrangements and itineraries.
- Compiling various reports.
- Minute taking.
- Maintaining records and other documentation.
- Recording and maintaining purchase requisitions/orders in SAP.
- Order and maintain stationery stock levels, within budget
- Track, anticipate and prepare for upcoming deadlines, events, and agenda items that require action by the Directors.
- Project manage and co-ordinate special events, including arranging rooms, catering, presentation equipment etc.
- Co-ordinate meetings, prepare agendas, and organise and track agenda items.
- Assist in the resolution of complex, highly sensitive, and confidential administrative matters.
- Perform all other ad-hoc duties and requests as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- You must have Significant experience as a P, with strong time management skills.
- Secretarial qualifications including competent keyboard skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Written and spoken knowledge of the German language.
- Good communications skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Calm and serious outlook, with the ability to cope in a crisis situation
If you match the above and available to start then apply now!