Selective Group Recruitment is seeking a professional, self-motivated individual to join our UK client for the position of Project Manager, based in the Ware, Hertfordshire. You will be responsible for providing project management services from inception to completion, in line with client procedures and processes.
Job role: Project Manager
Location: Ware, Hertfordshire
Salary: £60-70K Negotiable (depending on experience)
- You will be responsible for providing project management services from inception to completion, in line with client procedures and processes..
- M&E Senior Project Manager (Mechanical – Boiler and Piping bias);
- Experience in working on live boiler house projects;
- Experience in dealing with Asbestos removal;
- Pharmaceutical experience (optional);
- History on working on circa £10M projects
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant equivalent experience in Engineering, Project Management or similar discipline
- Project management expertise within a capital engineering environment
- Experience of managing capital delivery within a pharmaceutical sector or working within a comparable portfolio of work for a leading manufacturing/scientific client preferred
If you are interested and believe you have suitable skills and experience to be considered for this position then please apply.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.