Role: General/ Operations Manager
Salary: Rate Negotiable
My client is a well-established, London based company specialising in the design, manufacture and installation of structural and architectural metalwork is looking for an Operations Manager to support their ever-expanding business.
This is an exciting and challenging role as you will be required to provide day to day operational support and leadership ensuring compliance with all legislation and best practice.
- Identify, track and communicate project milestones, programme and deliveries.
- Monitor commercial aspects of the project; variations, adds/omits and changes are effectively analysed and recorded.
- Facilitate the timely development and delivery of project specific solutions; provide timely responses to design questions and queries.
- Liaison at all levels both internally and across wider contracting/client organisations.
- Responsible for accurate up to date and effective record keeping.
- Previous experience in development and procurement management process across supply chains.
- Ideally experienced in procuring and delivering large or complex project solutions from design to installation stage.
- Detailed working knowledge of Structural & Architectural systems, products and principles. Computer literate