A new opportunity has become available to independently plan and deliver a significant portfolio of highly complex, sensitive and high profile systems, probity, operational and technical audits across the Council, group companies, schools, partnerships and external clients often concurrently and to agreed deadlines without supervision.
- With no supervision, deliver high quality procurement, contract and commercial audits and focused audit opinions, to budget and within timescale, that positively influence key stakeholders to embed risk management and internal control practices and to improve the overall strength of the control framework
- Assess the adequacy of commissioning arrangements including joint commissioning that are in place for improving service delivery and driving change.
- Independently deliver clear and comprehensive reports, strategic plans, briefings, presentations and other documents, understandable by all levels of management that may be relied upon in the face of legal or regulatory challenges or disputes.#
- Fully qualified (CMIIA or CCAB) and a member of a professional body with clear evidence of continuing professional development.
- Extensive experience of independently planning, managing and delivering commissioning, procurement, contract and commercial audits in large organisations at a Senior Auditor level.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a commercial environment and the ability to undertake value for money and contract management audits.
- 6 month temporary contract
- Truro, Cornwall
- £350 a day
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia Jarrett 0117 917 4560