Receptionist – Part Time
Temporary Contract – 3 months+
21 hours a week
£11.35 PAYE an hour
Contact Helen Phillips
Urgently looking for a Part Time receptionist to start ASAP to provide a receptionist/general administration services.
Duties as Receptionist will include but are not limited to:
- Management of switchboard, receiving external/internal calls and answering all incoming calls politely and courteously.
- Ensuring visitor’s record book is completed.
- Monitoring all incoming faxes and ensuring they are distributed to the appropriate members of staff and checking all confirmation reports for errors.
- Monitor and record all costs on postage on a weekly basis to ensure credit does not run out.
- Collect, record and distribute all incoming mail.
- Liaise with Departments and external organisations as required.
- Assist with general administration duties as requested/required (e.g. typing, filing, photocopying etc).
- Responsible for Call Off Orders in respect of stationery and other consumables and accepting/distribution of deliveries.
You must have:
- Experience of working in an office environment as a Receptionist
- Experience of manning a switchboard, dealing with internal/external customers.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Inter-personal/communication skills.
- Organising skills.
- Must be well presented, able to use own initiative and have an excellent telephone manner.
- Must be competent in dealing with Directors and Senior Clients.
- Competent in Email and Microsoft Office Applications including Word and Excel.
If you are available to start and meet the above then apply now!