Our Loughborough based client is looking for 3 x Fitter/Wiremen for a minimum of 6 months work , this could be extended or lead to a permanent position
Duties to include:
* Working as fitter/wireman on manufacturing transformers, tap changer & control cubicle.
* Flexibility to work any shift pattern, work overtime and respond to call outs as required in line with the remit of the post.
* Ensure that all work is carried out in a safe manner and as per the process requirements.
* Work well as a part of the team and closely with team leaders and production manager to deliver quality transformer product on time.
* The role requires the ability to read the engineering drawings to build transformers.
Qualifications or Functional Experience
Experienced fitter or wiremen with at least 5 years of experience in the role
Transformer knowledge or a willingness to learn
Hours -Mon to Thurs 7am - 4.30pm
Salary : circa 25/26k
Full detailed job description is available upon request