I’m currently looking for a Payroll Manager with a high level of technical knowledge (though a qualification is not required) The role is responsible for Payroll Officers so we need someone who has a greater knowledge than Payroll Officer Level. Essential that the candidate has managed the year end process before. If the person isn't a strong people manager, we can work around that. It's more important that they are strong Payroll Manager level.
- To be fully responsible for the management and development of the Payroll team on a daily basis
- Ensure the effective delivery of payroll service, ensuring data integrity and a high level of accuracy
- Ensure procedures are practical and customers regard them as easy to understand and follow
- To lead on and review the Payroll processes and systems, identifying possible improvements to the system and making recommendations for change and managing the process.
- £27.18 per hour
- Temporary cover
- Essential: Must have experience of end of year payroll process in a large organization (1000 plus)
Please apply ASAP or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560