Job Title: Mobile Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Job ID: 764089
Our client, a leading FM company, have a great opportunity for a field-based Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) Maintenance Engineer to cover the North London area. The general purpose of the role will be to carry out planned and reactive M&E maintenance tasks safely and to an agreed standard and to a required Service Level. You will also provide first line response to all emergencies during normal working hours and out of hours when on call.
Ideally we are looking for someone with an electrical bias but also strong on AC. MUST be within 30 mins travel of Fulham/Hammersmith
• Completing M&E surveys and technical reports as necessary and cascading all key data to relevant personnel throughout field operations
• Ensuring compliance with all Health & Safety requirements and adhere to best working practices at all times
• Providing technical M&E support e.g. advice regarding major operational issues
• Working proactively to manage task volumes in conjunction with the Service Solutions team
• This will involve working 45hrs per week and working on call for 1 in 4 weeks and one Saturday in four.
• Relevant experience gained ideally within a retail environment. Commercial experience essential
• Ideally 17th edition. Strong HVAC knowledge
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Salary up to £35,705 (inclusive of standby allowance)
• Company van and fuel card
• 25 days annual leave
• Excellent training scheme - ability to put your through quals such as F Gas, 18th edition etc.
• Up to 6% matched pension
• Discretionary annual bonus circa 4%
If you are interested please apply now! This is an urgent requirement.
Share this post