As a Part Exchange Manger you will be working with the sales teams to maximise new home sales opportunities through the identification of potential part exchange properties
Periodic training of Sales Executives to maximise opportunities to sell utilising the part exchange market. Carry outassessments on proposed part exchange properties to assess the suitability of the property for purchase/resale. Report and recommend minimum sale price and purchase price including information on location, any drawbacks and costs. To manage and co-ordinate the administrative process of the house purchase from the customer and the subsequent sale of the property Managing the maintenance, presentation, utilities of the part exchange property. To prepare and produce accurate and timely weekly rolling reports for the Sales Director, and any other reports as required. To report on turnover of sales on market mover properties. Assisting the sales team when needed
- Highly articulate and a good negotiator
- Educated to at least A level standard, with good levels of numeracy and literacy.
- Competent in Word and Excel.
- Experience of property sales in new or second hand market
- New Homes or Estate Agency background
- Full Driving Licence