An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Plumbers Mate or Junior Plumber to work for a leading Engineering Sub-Contractor on Thames Water projects based across the Oxfordshire area.
We are looking for a candidate with a NVQ in plumbing and ideally 1 years’ experience within the plumbing industry although this is not essential, we will consider candidates without working experience within the plumbing sector.
- Attend customer’s properties to carry out leakage repair inspections and proving.
- Work to set targets and deadlines
- Working within the clean water optimisation team
- Helping to bring down leakage for Thames Water Customers
- Good customer interaction skills
- NVQ 1, 2 or 3 in plumbing
- Full clean UK driving license
- Must live local to the Oxfordshire area
- Positive and can-do attitude towards their work
For more information please apply within.
Due to a high volume of applications we are not always able to reply to all applications. If you have not received an update from us within 2 weeks then please accept this as an unsuccessful application.