Adoption Specialist (IT)
A new opportunity has become available to work within the ICT service’s Design and Transition team, the role provides user adoption skills and experience, supporting the ongoing programme of business-driven technology change and solution development.
- Be responsible for creating and maintaining user guidance material including documents, knowledge base articles, FAQs and system help content.
- Provide a primary point of contact when new solutions go-live through activities such as floor-walking as an aid to smooth user adoption.
- Work with the ICT Service Desk and internal customer stakeholder groups to understand user knowledge gaps.
- Gain familiarity of new solutions and releases through involvement in testing as an aid to producing accurate user guidance material.
- Provide additional support when necessary to the ICT’s System Testing function through activities such as contributing to the development of test scripts and running through system tests
Essential [AJ1] Criteria:
- Relevant practical experience of delivering a user adoption function for an ICT service in a complex operating environment.
- Be a great communicator and enthusiastic about technology. It is critical that you can confidently communicate technical concepts in a non-technical style, both in writing and face-to-face.
- £27.69 per hour Umbrella
- 12 month contract
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560