Monday to Friday (0900-1700)
Long term contract.
My client are currently recruiting for a system analyst for a role based in Yate, the role will be a long term contract working within the IT department. In the role you will need to have experience in Technical/systems-level analysis of business requirements. (Often these have already been captured at a high-level through earlier Business Analysis work).
- Direct liaison with customers to confirm business requirements and translate into appropriate system configurations.
- Translation of business requirements into practical implementation activities or high-level designs, based on existing solution architectures previously established by Solution/Enterprise Architects.
- Direct customer-facing experience in an analysis role.
- We use a wide range of technologies and a selection of these are listed below. You will need to work with domain experts in all of these and more. You will have a good working knowledge and experience of several of these and be comfortable and adept at picking up new technologies to allow you to work with the relevant experts.
- Web technology including web services
- Integrations and data transfer – web services, ETL
- Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) Systems
- Windows Server, UNIX
- Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle
If you would like more information on the role please call 0117 917 4560 and ask for Courtleigh.