£50,000 - £60,000 + car allowance
Lympstone / Exeter
Contact Helen Phillips
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to undertake the construction of a new 5 storey accommodation block on a prestigious site in Lympstone!
As Project Manager you will be responsible for the management and control of the project to ensure the safe completion, in accordance with programme, specification and budget. You will report into the Operations Manager and will have a team reporting into you.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Managing and maintaining the highest standards of safety
- Contributing to the value engineering and build-ability of the project
- Agreement of programmes and methods of construction with Planners and other appropriate production personnel
- Marshalling of resources for the overall control and execution of the works including the selection of sub-contractors to carry out the works
- Ensuring that key dates, resource requirements, production rates, overhead targets etc, are established, monitored and controlled
- Running ECI projects
- Managing multi disciplinary teams
- Cost Control
- Establishing and maintaining commercial and financial control systems, procedures and standards which will meet the contractual requirements of the projects
Experience and Qualifications:
You will have experience as a Project Manager working within the Construction industry delivering projects up to £10mil, ideally within an MOD environment but this is not essential. Experience working for a Main Contractor is required.
You will hold a professional qualification HNC, ONC or equivalent within a related discipline and hold an appropriate CSCS card- Ideally at Manager level and SMSTS
You must have excellent communication skills and be fully IT literate.
Hold current first aid certification
Candidates must hold or be eligible to undergo SC clearance.