A new opportunity has become available to co-ordinate and operate the Choice Based Lettings Scheme, fulfilling nomination agreements and ensuring applicants and partner landlords receive an efficient, transparent and effective service.
Operate a single access point for short term supported accommodation and housing related floating support, to co-ordinate vacancies and identify, assess and prioritise suitable tenants, and make formal offers. This includes:
- To access temporary accommodation where the Council has a duty;
- To facilitate move-on;
- To allocate to private sector properties available for homelessness prevention and end of duty, and
- Access to short term supported housing.
- You will hold a relevant qualification e.g. minimum of NVQ 3, 2 A levels or equivalent qualification or equivalent relevant experience in a housing, homelessness or lettings environment.
- Demonstrate a working understanding of housing remedies, and good experience of delivering housing access and homelessness services to vulnerable people and minority groups.
- Some knowledge of relevant legislation including Housing Act 1996 Part VII, statutory guidance on suitability of accommodation, and of working within rehousing policies.
- £13.44 per hour
- Temporary contract
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560