Housing and Infrastructure Programme Manager
You’ll be there every step of the way as you assist in the essential programming of development sites and infrastructure requirements. Guiding teams, challenging them to think and work better, brighter and smarter. Ensuring that workloads are delegated and allocating resources, you will be a font of information, sharing knowledge through accurate, timely and pertinent reports. Encouraging the team to work together, your ability to maintain open channels of communication will ensure effective decisions are being made. With your projects impacting on thousands of lives, you will have a keen awareness of every single penny in your budget – because high-quality assets and money well spent equate to a happier local community.
- With a clear commercial and customer focus, you will be the perfect addition to our Planning & Engineering team if you:
- Have a significant degree of experience in planning, transport and infrastructure in a local government role.
- Have a good knowledge of project management, including using software, with the ability to progress programmes of work and guide stakeholders.
- Are financially literate.
- Are committed to delivering excellence. You will therefore need exceptional organisational skills with the ability to make effective decisions.
- Temporary contract
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560