Our Derbyshire based client is looking for an Apprentice Engineer to join their fast paced 3D Printing team.
Based near to Derby, the company supply and service multi sensor measuring equipment, 3D Printing, Tool Presetting and inspection.
Full training package both in house and onsite provided.
An excellent opportunity to join an up and coming business.
- Three year specialised programme designed to develop formal engineering knowledge and skills
- Two of those years include spending time at the JCB Academy to acquire a general engineering certification, with an additional bolt-on year following the initial training to earn an NVQ qualification
- Work will be carried out alongside vastly experienced professionals to provide knowledge on a wide range of subjects including health and saefty, advanced mathematics, computer-aided design (CAD) software techniques and machine installation and calibration
-Both practical and theoretical methods will be utilised to ensure apprentices develop the wide range of skills they will need to succeed in the engineering profession
- Apprentices will be required to support our customers in real-world scenarios, establishing new relationships and maintaining existing ones
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Driven and Self motivated
-Smart and professional
- Friendly and Approachable
- Positive and flexible outlook
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Good time management skills
- Willing to travel to customer premises with members of staff when necessary
What we will offer you:
- A guaranteed junior role in sales, service or applications with the Carfulan Group upon the successful completion of an apprenticeship
- Competitive salary
- Access to personal development training
- Use of a company vehicle when necessary
- Use of a company laptop and mobile phone when required
- Pension scheme with company contribution upon completing an apprenticeship and entering employment