Job Title: Maintenance Electrician
Location: North West
Job ID: 764196
Our client, a leading, award winning FM company are currently looking for a Maintenance Electrician to work on one of their large corporate contracts in the North West. You will be field based, covering multiple sites across Manchester, Liveprool, Warrington, Burnley etc. The sites will include multi tenant office buildings, government buildings, science labs etc.
You will be required to work on a 1 in 5/6 call out rota.
• Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports, works as Key Team member.
• Support the Operations Manager
• Carry out Reactive and emergency tasks and complete the associated paperwork
• Be on a call out rota to provide the client with full out of hours cover.
• Assist other team members when required or as directed from Supervisor / Operations Manager / Account Manager.
• Ensure that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales.
• To understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time
• To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
• To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
• To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required
• Qualified to City & Guilds Level II/III or equivalent in relevant disciplines to role
• Full driving licence
• 17th Edition
To be a successful Maintenance Electrician, you will require the following experience:
• Experience of maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment - Including, boiler plant, ventilation, pumps, generators, switchgear, cables, batteries, small power and lighting (where applicable)
• Ability to work unsupervised in a high profile environment dealing with our customer’s on site teams
• Committed to delivering exceptional customer service
• Actively contribute to the team’s targets either individually or by supporting others
• Able to anticipate and/or diagnose and repair faults
• Capable of completing essential paperwork in accurate and timely manner.
• Interest in career development/progression
• Salary up to £32k
• Company van and fuel card
• Unrivaled training and development scheme i.e paying for qualifications
• Up to 6% matched pension
• 5% discretionary bonus scheme
• Overtime available
If you are interested in the great opportunity, please send your CV by applying online!
Share this post