Pay rate: £21.81
Long term contract
Mon – fri(0900-1700)
My client are looking for an ideal candidate to come into a landscape architect position based in Cambridge. They are looking a candidate with a Degree or Post Graduate qualification in Landscape Architecture, Landscape Design or equivalent. It is essential that candidates have the criteria above to be considered for the role.
- Proven post qualification experience at an appropriate level working on the design and implementation of landscape projects.
- Working towards Chartered Landscape Architect status and Member of the Landscape Institute.
- Fully conversant with current environmental legislation, regulation and guidance, including CDM and Health and Safety.
- To act as an advisor on landscape issues with regard to Development Control and the Growth Agenda including the analysis and responses to masterplans, landscape details and other planning application information.
- To negotiate with developers and their consultants in issues related to landscape to ensure the best possible outcomes for the Council and the City.
- To assist in providing landscape advice and input into relevant landscape planning policies.
- To audit and monitor the implementation of ground works, planting works and minor fencing and paving works on site on behalf of the client and to monitor, with appropriate Project Officers, construction works.
- To ensure that all projects are delivered in accordance with the Construction Design and Management Regulations 2015, with particular attention given to the duties of the Client and Designer under these regulations.
- Carry out any other duties as required by your line manager from time to time in accordance with the grading of the post.
If you are interested and require more information on the role please call me on 0117 917 4560 and ask for Courtleigh.