Infrastructure Citrix Analyst
A new opportunity has become available to join us in our Portsmouth Office, working as part of our large IT team, you will be maintaining and monitoring the group wide Citrix infrastructure, encompassing Core Citrix, XenApp and Netscaler platforms. You will be also be part of the current rollout of XenApp 7.15.
You will also be in involved in;
- Application deployment, testing and support across Citrix infrastructures.
- Microsoft Appv packaging, Group Policy creation, Windows Server troubleshooting and the production of documentation.
What does the successful candidates day to day look like? Time split?
- Technical hands on role and project focused.
- Will be part of the rollout of the new Citrix environment – Moving to Xenapp 7.15
- Monitor and maintain Citrix XenApp, Provisioning Services and Netscaler infrastructures
- Design, build, implementation and support of new XenApp Farms
- Application deployment, testing and support across Citrix infrastructures
- Good understanding of currently Citrix technologies
- Desirable: Netscaler, VMware and Powershell
- Location: Cosham, Portsmouth
- Permanent, Full Time
- £40k - £45k pa
- On call £260 a week (1 in 4 weeks on call)
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560