Sales Support Assistant
We are looking for someone to work alongside the Sales Support Administrator in the Leeds Office (Hunslow). You will be responsible for all administrative tasks which are necessary in the sales department.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- To review and file all engineers job sheets.
- To understand and maintain the Topaz system, to carry out tasks such as; job costing, raising purchase orders, invoices etc.
- To maintain all contract files.
- To process customer enquiries and orders - UK & export
- To raise purchase orders and despatch notes for customers’ orders and stock.
- To work with the Sales Manager to understand sales opportunities, eventually taking responsibility for specific clients.
- To work with the office team to transfer archived files to electronic files and improve office efficiencies.
- To chase up any outstanding reports as needed.
- To report any near misses.
- Experience in the same or similar role
- Competent on all Microsoft Office applications
- Good communication skills both on the phone and face to face with customers and suppliers
- The ability to work to deadlines
- High level of organisational skills
- Able to contribute to the Team’s performance
- A friendly approach when working with others
- To take on any other reasonable responsibilities or tasks that are within the employee's skills and abilities
- The ability to work on own initiative
- £18-21K dependent on experience
So if you have the right skills and experience for this role please apply now!