SC Cleared HR Business Partner
£350-£450 a day via Umbrella
Contact Helen Phillips
As HR Business Partner you will be providing HR insight and input into the development of business strategy, including responsibility for the delivery of HR strategy, in line with operational business needs; Supporting managers in enhancing business performance through improving the performance, capability and motivation of its people; Provide the HR expertise to projects; Identifying and own HR best practice on behalf of the business.
Other duties will include but are not limited to:
- Introduce consistent joint Domain/DFM plans with clarity on roles and responsibilities.
- Conduct exit interviews, I hour in length, targeting approx. 60-100 per month.
- Conduct further analysis on those likely to retire.
- Initiate communication campaign for partial retirements and potential returners (literature/briefings/benefits to business).
- Further work into potential assignment and address knowledge transfer.
- Review attrition figure and develop retention targets for COMs & Exec/CFM & Hds of HR.
- Set up alumni/list and keeping in touch programme for regrettable leaves (GDPR complaint).
- Building on from Ship CAN Appreciative Inquiry work, undertake further work (with Next Generation network – a network for early career professionals who represent the voice of young people across the business) to identify areas to grow and retain millennials (16-30).
You must have a proven working background as a HR Business Partner and you must hols a current SC clearance (or higher).
You must hold relevant HR / CIPD qualifications.
Please make sure your level of clearance is clearly stated on your CV application.