Corporate Contract Assistant Manager
As a Corporate Contract Assistant Manager you will assist the contracts management team providing contract administration management support across contracts portfolio. The organization has a growing portfolio of contracts, including both standard government forms and NEC3 contracts mostly utilised by professional services. The NEC3 form of contract embodies a strong procedural approach to support collaboration, discipline and control and must comply with statutory requirements along with relevant government policies to deliver value for money.
About the role:
- Supports the Senior and Contracts Managers in administration of all contracts within the portfolio
- Assist their designated Contract Manager in their duties of managing a portfolio of corporate contracts up to a combined value of £60M
- Assist in drafting documents to progress change requests through the company’s governance structure, systems and in association with other functions.
- Assist in compiling documents for compliance checks against contracts
- Assist in the production of contract management plans for each contract
- Review supplier performance against KPIs and performance measures
- Assist in the calculation of service credits and warranty payments
- Work to achieve value for money at each stage of the contract.
- Knowledge of contract administration of contracts using various other forms of contract
- Analytical, commercial and negotiating skills
- Written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to review contracts and apply value for money processes
- Basic knowledge of different forms of contract and risk allocation
- Basic understanding of planning and delivering major projects.
- £300 a day
- Temporary contract
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560