Salary- £30-35K DoE
– Principle Accountabilities:
Designing, developing and configuring real time control software for generator and power system control and monitoring systems.
- Designing, developing and configuring HMI software for generator and power system control and monitoring systems.
- Designing and configuring network topologies using managed and unmanaged switches.
- Work to high standards of software quality control including use of revision control software such has GIT and CVS.
- Preparation and review of technical specifications and applications engineering for control system projects.
- Provision of technical support to customers and to Brush sales, manufacturing, testing, commissioning functions.
- Participate in cross-functional activities such as customer meetings, quality improvements, product and project review.
- Support sales and service personnel by occasionally working on sites in the UK, offshore and overseas when required.
- Provide regular project progress updates, escalating potential impacts to customer and delivery expectations to relevant stakeholders.
- Other duties that would be seen as part of the function of a Controls Engineer – Software Specialist.
- All employees have a legal duty to take reasonable care for the health, safety and environment of themselves and of others who may be affected by their acts or omissions at work and to observe and follow the relevant systems, rules and methods of working
- The job description is not to be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive and you may be required to undertake various duties as may reasonably and lawfully be required of you by the Company.