The Senior Knowledge & Content
The role holder will enable the achievement of the digital vision, managing content
resources across the corporate website - creating an editorial strategy to deliver a
powerful platform for thought leadership, knowledge transfer, and member engagement and
demonstrating the wider value of the organisation to stakeholders across GB rail.
They will act as the strategic lead on brand strategy and visual identity through the
provision of a creative services solution for the organisation - providing expert advice and
production of visual assets, brand strategy and promotional collateral across all on and
• As the content and knowledge expert - developing and implementing the content
and knowledge strategy, subsequently persuading and influencing senior stakeholders
across the RSSB to support and sustain the strategy.
• Deputise for the Marketing Director, representing the Marketing Team across the
organisation when required.
• Lead the development of the overall customer experience of the corporate website,
ensuring it meets the needs and requirements of all RSSB stakeholders, members,
customers and users.
• Develop a commercial knowledge & content strategy that maximises incremental
revenue through the conception and delivery of content solutions that support a
variety of propositions.
• Develop, test and refine specific monetised customer journeys that encourage direct
purchase of RSSB products, clearly differentiating between the various customer
types and access levels.
- Location: London
- Salary: £55000to £65000pa
- Duration: Permanent
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560