Job Title: Mobile Multi Skilled Technician
3 month contract
Hourly rate £12.50
• Reporting to the North Region FM, the Multi Skilled Engineer will be responsible for the day to day maintenance (planned and reactive) of general site, plant and fabric.
• Responsible for third parties (e.g. client, contractors, and visitors) within designated area of work including responsibility for H, S & E: safe systems of work permit issue / control, etc.
• Be fully conversant and provide detailed knowledge of plant status, Building Conditions, Energy Performance and services availability
• An experienced Multi Skilled Engineer with a proven track record of operating within high volume sites.
• Electrically biased with some mechanical knowledge is preferable
• Time Served Electrician with extensive HVAC knowledge.
• Excellent teamwork, communication and customer care skills
• Ability to make decisions under pressure.
• City and Guilds 5730 level 2 award in F Gas and ODS Regulations or equivalent an advantage.
• Experience of building maintenance industry is essential.
• Inspection and Testing certification is desirable.
• 18th Edition
• Additional experienced of PPM on plant such as FCU's, AHU's, VRV/VRF
• Driving licence is essential
This is an urgent position so please apply now!
Share this post