Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
3 month contract
Hourly rate £16.35
You will join a large on site maintenance and engineering team and will be responsibile for the Mechanical maintenance on site. Monday-Friday working pattern including some weekend work and 24/7 call out rota. Must live close in Stevenage so you can commute to the site easily when on call.
DBS and SC Clearance is needed to work on site.
• Delivering all PPM tasks in line with PPM schedule
• Carrying out reactive helpdesk jobs within contractual SLAs
• Supervision/escorting of subcontractors
• Requisitioning of spares and materials
• Planning including prioritisation of tasks from PPM’s and Helpdesk Requests
• Sourcing and preparing quotations.
• A Time Served Mechanical Maintenance engineer with NVQ/C&G formal qualifications
• Knowledge of Trend/Cylon BMS systems
• Legionella Awareness on hot and cold water systems – preferable
• Experience within the cleanroom/pharmaceutical environment is preferable
• Experience of working on HVAC Systems
• Knowledge and experience of working on steam systems
• Knowledge and experience of working on Sprinkler systems – advantageous
• Hold valid IPAF or PASMA Certification/Licence – advantageous
This is an urgent role so please apply now!
Share this post